Viewing trip in Greece
A viewing trip will be vital to the success of your move. There is no real model for a viewing trip – this means that you can organize it to fit your own preferences. Going on a viewing trip with an estate agent – this is the most popular option, going on a viewing trip organized by a carefully selected estate agent has many benefits:
- we will listen to what you are looking for and use their expert knowledge to help you see the most suitable properties in the time that you have. Our priority is getting a sale, so we want to make sure that we will impress you with properties that meet your needs and that fall within the correct price range.
- we will show you the most comprehensive range of properties in an area – from new developments, to resale properties.
- An agent will know which developers are the best and which ones you should avoid – make sure you make the most of this knowledge and don’t be afraid to pick their brains at any point.
To-do list for when you are there
Trips to view property can pass by in the blink of an eye – you have so much to see, do and take in, that if you don’t proceed in the right way, it could all become a bit of a blur. Here are a few handy pointers for while you are there, which should help you when decision time rolls around...
- Take notes and photos
- Take someone with you It is always good to take someone along with you. They will be able to provide you with honest feedback and give you a second opinion.
- Visit the property out of hours. Your potential property may seem nice and peaceful during the day, but how about when the sun sets? Do the tourists then flood out in their droves ready to party the night away right under your window?
- Legal matters to do Power of attorney Grant power of attorney to your local lawyer if you do not intend to be present in person for the signing of the deposit contract and final completion. Reservation contract and deposit Sign a reservation contract and pay a deposit (sending funds through your currency specialist) to take the property off the market
If you need our consultation pls fill the form: