In a land plot of 2800mІ on the sea built a traditional Greek house into the forest. It is located on a secluded point near the beach in the prestigious village Vourvourou with several fantastic sandy beaches nearby.
The house consists of:
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and kitchens - has access to a spacious terrace overlooking the sea.
Exit to the land plot and a veranda overlooking the sea and a barbecue area to the sea
- Traditional architecture, partial finishing stone, wooden shutters,wooden doors
- spacious verandas
- Autonomous heating
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- alarm security system
- the house is equipped with furniture
- built-in wardrobes
- wooden windows and doors
- garden with 150 trees (palm trees, orange, tangerine, lemon and olive trees), automatic watering.
- Lovely panoramic view of the sea, mountains and surrounding area
- parking place
- quiet place, clean sandy beaches, few tourists
- the entire infrastructure in 5 minutes by car
- Built in 1996