It offers a charming villa built in a prime location in the Peloponnese, where you can enjoy not only magnificent views of the sea and islands but also beautiful historical monuments. In a secluded fenced plot of 2000m2 planted grass and herbs, grow orange and lemon trees, figs and apricots as also palm trees. There are several flower beds, there is a barbecue area in the shade next to the pool. You can relax in the air, swim and swim any time of the day and enjoy a magnificent panorama! Directly from the garden there is a gate leading to the beach.
The villa of 320m2 built in 3 levels and has a spacious living room with fireplace, large kitchen complete with appliances and a small additional kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. From every corner of the villa, veranda and terrace offers magnificent views of the sea and emerald green.
This area is very convenient and not far from Athens, as it also has easy access to the beautiful town of Nafplion, Loutraki, or the islands of Hydra and Poros.
- good construction
- Villa renovated, all new plumbing and life support systems
- heating system
- electric shutters
- alarm system
- BBQ area
- private swimming pool
- well-kept garden with terraces and relaxing areas
- parking place
- stone fence around the entire land plot
- Distance from Athens 100 km - 1 hour 15 min by car
- Airport of Athens "E. Venizelos" - 130km by car
- Port of Piraeus, 95 kilometers
- Amon nearest beach 100m
- restaurants - taverns in 2km
- Epidaurus at 29km - 35minutes by car
- Loutraki (thermal baths and Casino) - 33 kilometers - 40 minutes by car