In the first level of size 160m2 we have the possibility to be either open or closed in accordance with the season. There is a pool 75m2 (5mX15m), a Turkish bath 25m2, a store room and a W.C. There is the possibility and the technical substructure for a professional spa and a warm pool.
In the second level (140m2), we have a living-room combined with a kitchen, totally 90m2, central height of 7m and ends in a front huge veranda 80m2 overlooking the bay, with deck floor of banker wood, boat style, a bedroom of 28m2 with independent back veranda of 20m2 deck floor also, a shower and a store room.
The third level (80m2) consists of 2 bedrooms (28m2 each) and a master bed room (20m2). The back bed room has a 25 deck veranda, over looking the forest. vThe first floor’s studio (60m2) has an independent equipped kitchen, store room and bathroom. In front there is a stone veranda 25m2.
- There is a water tank also of 33m3.
- The house has tree-phase electricity power and has the possibility to be place solar power elements, in order to be power independent.
- The area is a pine tree forest and has characterized as a national park.
- Wonderful panoramic sea view.
- Used “Iroko” high quality custom made wood.
- All windows and door frames are custom made of German GEU mechanisms.
- Designed from a famous Greek Architect.
- Voted as one of the best 5 villas in Greece for the last year (“Greek Houses” magazine)
This is a project of a villa 285mІ (plus 165mІ of verandas/balconies) that designed totally by the famous Greek architect Marios Nikiforides and chosen by the Greek magazine "Greek Houses" as one of the best 5 designs in Greece for 2007. The villa is situated in a hill in a land plot of 4200mІ, where from we have magnificent panoramic sea view, of the Toroneos gulf as also the famous holly mountain of Athos. There is a private road leading to the villa. The property is surrounded by pine trees forest where it not possible to built any more properties. There are several different trees in the land plot of the villa like olive trees cherries, almonds apricots and 3 huge eucalyptus. They used only building materials of high quality, windows (with German profile), on floors and several other parts of the villa used African wood.
The area where this villa situated is of unique beauty, far from main road, green surroundings and very few neighbors nearby. The distance up to the nearest village is 1.5km, up to a port 10km. There is the possibility to park your boat nearby in front of the villa. Finally there is the private path to the sea.